Software Testing (Selenium WebDriver with Java + Frameworks)
This is an encyclopedic course on Software Testing, providing you all that you need to become a successful Test Engineer.
It will guide you to master software testing (Manual and Automation) concepts like test case development, software testing techniques and SDLC models.
In this course, you will also master Core Java concepts like variables, data types, multithreading, collections etc. required for automation testing. In the automation testing, you will learn to implement Selenium WebDriver, handling IFrames, Alerts and Modal Dialog box. You will be able to use Selenium supported plugins such as TestNG Framework, Maven and Jenkins, JMeter to control your automation environment.
Throughout this online Instructor-led Training, you will be working on different projects/ assignments and presentations. Here, all your coding assessments will be evaluated on the online portal and live projects will be uploaded on GitHub. By the end of this course, you will not only be well-versed technically but will also be proficient in your soft skills and aptitude skills that will help you land into your desired job in Software Testing.
What you”ll learn
- Discuss testing basics and their types
- Help you to write manual test cases for testing applications
- Guide you to install and use Selenium WebDriver to automate web applications
- Develop your skills in using different testing tools such as Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, ALM etc.
- We hope that you will gain the required knowledge from this program and demonstrate the skills learnt.
This is How Lakshya Students Prepare for Better Jobs
- Learners looking for a job upon completion of course, must be a qualified BE (IT/CS) /B-Tech/ ME (IT/CS)/M-Tech with a minimum of 50% of passing criteria. BSC (IT/CS)/ BCA/ MCA/ PG (CS/ IT/ EE) or BE (IT/CS) /B-Tech/ ME (IT/CS)/M-Tech
- No programming or technical experience required
- This course is targeted at individuals/teams and manual testers
- Anyone who has no prior experience in Selenium, any programming language or any other test automation tool
- Graduates or Post Graduates with minimum 50% of passing criteria
- You must have a well-configured desktop with a camera/laptop with good internet connectivity
- Must have a basic understanding of the English language for effective learning and best outcomes